You bring drinks in for a friend and yourself. Your friend goes to pick his up, and when he's through, he's certainly more alert than he was beforehand. But it had nothing to do with getting a drink. He's more alert because he just got ZAPPED! An instense, yet overall harmless, shock shoots through his body! He won't forget that gag any time soon!
SHOCK CAN COMES WITH ONE FREE AAA BATTERY!
Styles may differ from product photo.
WARNING! Not recommended for children under 14 years of age. Not recommended for adults over 50 years of age. Not recommended for anyone in poor health.
BUY TWO, GET THE THIRD FREE!