Normal ducks can't do magic! But yours can!
This is one of the cutest ways to produce a signed, selected playing card! NO FORCES!
You have an audience member freely select any card from a deck. Now you shuffle the card back into the deck and place it in front of a wooden duck.
Explain that your magic duck will find their card. You'll want to play this to the hilt. Have the duck nod to answer questions (once for yes, twice for no). Have the duck bite your finger and not let go. Have the duck blind-folded so it will not see the card. You get laughs GALORE!
Now you chant the magic words ABRACADABRA! and your magic duck bends down, forward and pulls out one card from the deck - it is the same spectators SIGNED card! Amazing!
This duck can find as many selected cards as you'd like!
- The selected cards can be by the audience members - this duck finds the same SIGNED cards - NO DUPLICATES USED!
- Add a cute hat to dress her up
- Use alphabet or kiddy card decks for young audiences
- EASY TO DO (for basic use) - you can do more with some practice!
- A very easy way to get the cards to do what you want with little practice is to use one of our WIZARD STRIPPER decks found on this page. Without a stripper deck use any "card control" technique such as a hindu shuffle. See books on this page which explain how to do this if you prefer doing so without our stripper deck!